Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Really? I mean.... really?

Do you ever see people making lots of lane changes on the freeway while in heavy traffic? Most of the time they are just being impatient. Other times they are being downright reckless. Yesterday there was a guy driving a silver BMW 740 making all kinds of sudden lane changes and accelerating and braking violently. At one point, when he pulled up right beside me I couldn't help but to glance over and have a look at this guy. He appeared to be in his mid to late 30's, clean cut, well-dressed, and carrying a look on his face that suggested he has come too far in life to be inconvenienced by something as trivial as traffic. He just so happened to look right at me at the same time. That's when I saw him mouth the words, "What the fuck are you looking at?". Perception solidified. I laughed, shook my head and mouthed a single word "Why?"

It was funny to me...but only for a moment. He pulled away into another lane and was almost rear ended by the large truck that he cut in front of. Soon enough, he was trapped again and after a few more extremely dangerous and pointless lane changes, ended up directly behind me. That's when I saw the car seat in the middle back seat, and what looked like a 1 year-old sitting in it.

Lame.


No comments: