Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back in Black

I just returned from a profitable trip to Las Vegas. I placed 12th in this tournament at the Venetian on Friday. I won a satellite to enter it, and after chopping a "last longer" bet was only into the tournament for $70. So that was a nice profit, but of course it's impossible to not be disappointed coming so close to the final table and much more significant payday.

I also played in Sunday's H.O.R.S.E event on a 100% freeroll after winning another satellite and LL bet. I did not cash in that event, eventually getting busted by this guy who is known more for running tournaments than playing in them.

Then on Monday morning I was hypnotized. I can say that I definitely entered a deep state of relaxation, and felt a lot more relaxed at the table. I think a few more sessions will tell the tale.

More later.

No comments: