Thursday, October 30, 2008

Almost There

I'm not sure what I am looking forward to more...having a drink or opening up 3 poker tournaments at once and degenerating on a Sunday afternoon. Probably the latter. Time will tell, but I have a feeling I won't drink as often anymore. And I suppose that is really the point of all these little experiments...to take things away from it. Great things about not drinking:

1) Can drive
2) No hangover
3) Save money
4) Less beer - less belly fat
5) Increased energy
6) No drunken regret
7) Productive Weekends (not sleeping till 1)
8) Increased mental clarity
9) If you're not at a bar or party getting drunk and behaving like a moron, there is almost zero chance that someone will take a picture of you and post it on myspace so that the entire world can see you behaving like a moron...unless they are really good at photoshop...and they just don't like you.
10) Barack Obama Motherfuckaaaa!

No comments: