Thursday, May 15, 2008

Admission is free, pay at the door. Pull out a chair and sit on the floor.

I almost caved in today. I was tired and in a bad mood and just did not feel like waking up early and getting to the bus stop. I was just going to take my time and drive my car whenever I was ready to leave. I was very close...but at the last minute I pulled myself together and got down to the bottom of the hill on time.

Last night was Wednesday poker night. The first part of the evening was mostly entertaining. Later on, a tragic comedy played out that I will not detail here. Let's just say it left me questioning many things, not the least of which is the subconscious impulses that many let take control of them on a regular basis. So , yes, that is why I awoke tired and disenchanted.

I'm halfway through the month and have about $350 left. I'm definitely going to spend more money on food this weekend, enough to last me through till the end. I will have a more solid idea of where I stand after that, but things look optimistic that I will come in well under $500.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happen ay poker? Inquiring mids want to know. You can just tell me in person if you prefer.